Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo 2.6L Sample Bucket T&Cs
1. This promotion is open to the UK operators and their employees aged 18 or over from any catering establishment. It is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Sign up to receive a sample of Hellmann’s Vegan mayo 2.6L bucket.
3. To apply for a free Hellmann’s Vegan mayo 2.6L bucket, fill in all required fields and submit your details.
4. This promotion opens on 6th September 2021 and closes on 31 December 2021.
5. One Hellmann’s Vegan mayo 2.6L bucket per establishment.
6. Hellmann’s Vegan mayo 2.6L bucket sample will be delivered to UK addresses only.
7. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted
8. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
10. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
13. As concerns UK residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR