Food Solutions Carte D’or Sample Giveaway for Care Homes
- This promotion is open to UK based Validated Care Homes and their representatives including, but not limited to, care chefs, care home managers, care home activity coordinators and any other care home employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter. A Validated Care Home is where the business address can be validated in Caterlyst.
- To enter to receive a sample, visit carte-dor-sample-request (unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk) and fill out the sample request form ( email, first name, surname, job title, post code and phone number) and then submit the form.
- For an entry to be valid, entrants must be working within a Validated Care( Home. A Validated Care Home is where the business address can be validated in Caterlyst (the Promoter will validate all entries once the sample request form has been submitted)
- The opening date for sample requests is 6:00 GMT on the 11th November 2022 and the closing date for receipt of sample requests is 6:00 GMT on the 31st December 2022.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per Validated Care Home. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per Validated Care Home.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There will be 300 samples available to redeem in total.
- Each Care Home entering the sampling campaign may redeem one sample, the sample will include
- 2 x boxes (1 box is 3x 300g = 900g and serves 48 portions) of Carte D'or vegan chocolate mousse.
- All valid sample requests received on or before the closing date will be collected via a third party who will collate all valid entries and use a random number generator to select the 300 Validated Care Home sites to win the prize.be processed and the care homes will be notified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email from Unilever Food Solutions stating that Unilever Food Solution has received their sample request immediately after submitting the sample request form and that their Care Home will receive a sample as outlined at clause 11. The Promoter will validate all sample requests form submissions in Carelyst to ensure entrants are from Validated Care Homes. Once the validation process is complete, the winners will receive their sample within approximately 28 days after closing date. If entrants fail the validation process, the sample prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed sample to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s(s’) details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Food Solutions Carte D’or Sample Giveaway for Care Homes, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Registered Office Lever House, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA UK (please do not send entries to this address).