This year’s February is sweet! Tune up your dessert menu and create something special for your guests for Valentine’s Day on February 14th as well as Shrove Tuesday (also known as Pancake Day) on 28th. We have some great recipe inspiration to offer as well as some baking tips and tricks to make this February a very special sweet occasion.
How to make a great pancake batter for Banana Buckwheat Pancakes:
- Whisk together buckwheat flour and bicarbonate of soda
- Melt FLORA Buttery and pour into some soya milk
- Whisk bananas, then add in the buckwheat mixture
- Slowly add the soya milk until a smooth batter is formed
For the full recipes please check out our Banana Buckwheat Pancakes.
There are a few things to always keep in mind when baking. We gathered a list of our top tips to help you create the best baked goods:
- Preparation is key: have all ingredients, kitchen tools and your recipe ready before you start. For more inforamtion read on: Mise en place
- All ingredients should have room temperature
- Read the full recipe before you start
- Timing is everything: Follow the order of ingredients to add as well as mixing times for a perfect batter
- Weighing is better than other forms of measuring - it is the most exact form