Mix well before use. Just add cooked meat, fish or vegetables as desired, heat and serve.
22 portions per jar
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. - Suitable for freezing - Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 5 days, or freeze remaining contents immediately. - Defrost in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours
- Bain Marie stable
- Fish and their derivatives
- No MSG added
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavourings
- Meets DH 2012 salt targets
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for a lactose free diet
- Lactose Free
12 months from date of manufacture.
Water, creamed coconut (6.5%), sugar, modified maize starch, onion puree, coconut milk (2.5%), rapeseed oil, green Birds Eye chillies (1.2%), FISH sauce (1%) (ANCHOVY extract, salt, sugar), coriander leaf, garlic puree, minced lemongrass (0.5%), Thai basil, acidity regulator (lactic acid), salt, minced galangal, Kaffir lime leaves, colour (chlorophylls).
A Thai Green Curry sauce made with coconut, chillies, fish sauce and lemongrass SAUCES AND CONCENTRATED SAUCE PASTES - The sauces are perfect for cook-in, stir fry's or dipping with wanton or crackers whilst the pastes can be used as a marinade or base for your own culinary sauces. - Sauces and pastes are microwaveable, freeze-thaw and bain-marie stable. - Accompaniments include giant prawn, egg noodle nests and spicy vegetable crackers.
Product Nutrient Information
Reference Intake 8400kJ/2000kcal 8400kJ/2000kcal
Per 100 g/ml