Egg mayonnaise sandwich
Enrich your food service menu with this delicious and simple snack: A refined classic afternoon tea sandwich garnished with a lightly boiled quails egg, HELLMANN'S Light Mayonnaise, FLORA Buttery and micro herbs.
- Peel and grate the eggs.
- Place the quails eggs into boiling water and simmer for no more than 2.5 min., place in ice water, peel and store ready for use.
- Place the grated eggs in a bowl with the HELLMANN'S Mayonnaise, black pepper and chives, then mix together.
- Spread each slice of bread lightly with FLORA Buttery and cover with cling film to keep fresh.
- Lay out the bread and evenly cover with the egg mayonnaise, cover with the remaining slices of bread.
- Firstly remove the crusts then cut each sandwich into 3 equal fingers.
- Serve on a plate or a platter and garnish each portion with 2 halves of quails egg and sprinkle with micro herbs.