Mini banoffee custard pots
Give a classic British dessert a twist and serve an easy to make comfort dessert. Use MEADOWLAND Double as perfect finish.
For the custard:
- Peel a banana and place it in a blender together with milk, MEADOWLAND Double, egg yolks, cornflour, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 min. or until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the FLORA Buttery until melted.
- Set aside to cool slightly then pour into glasses and smooth with a spatula and allow to chill.
- Whip the remaining MEADOWLAND Double until soft peak then spoon on top of the custard pots.
- Crush the biscuits and sprinkle over the top then grate the chocolate over the desserts.