Try out this spicy and vegetarian Italian classic recipe. This spicy pasta recipe has a great taste and is easy to prepare. Especially your vegetarian guests will love it!
To prepare the sauce
- In a suitable pan, combine the KNORR Create More concentrated sauce and water.
- Bring to the boil whilst stirring then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
- Add the chopped chillies.
To cook the pasta
- Bring two litres of water to the boil in a suitable saucepan.
- Add the KNORR Penne pasta.
- Reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Cook the pasta until (al dente).
- Drain and add a little (optional) olive oil.
To finnish the dish
- Drain the cooked pasta and combine with the sauce, stir to ensure even sauce coverage.
- Serve into warmed pasta bowls garnishing with torn fresh Basil.
- Serve with garlic bread and a side salad.
- The KNORR Penne pasta can be substitute for any KNORR pasta variety.