Spelt waffle with maple chantilly
Your guests will love this classic dessert: a spelt flour waffle great for breakfast or as a dessert. Add it to your menu and benefit from the time and money saving products MEADOWLAND Double and MEADOWLAND Professional!
For the spelt waffles:
- Melt the MEADOWLAND Professional in a pan.
- Put the spelt flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, milk, water and melted MEADOWLAND Professional to the flour mixture and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Oil the waffle iron then ladle the mixture close to the edges but leave space for the mix to cook.
- Repeat until all the mix is used.
- Whisk the MEADOWLAND Double until soft peaks.
- Slowly add the maple syrup and continue to whisk until incorporated in.
- Serve with the warm waffles.