Surprise your students with whoopies. An easy American dessert idea with MEADOWLAND Double and FLORA Buttery. Ideal for your school lunch.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
To make the Whoopie Pies:
- Place the Stork, sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the Whoopies in a bowl.
- Stir in the Stork mixture with a spoon or mixer.
- Stir in the milk.
- Using two tablespoons, scoop the batter into 24 mounds onto the prepared baking sheets.
To Bake the Whoopie pies:
- Bake the Whoopies in the preheated oven for 10-12 min. until cooked.
- Take the Whoopies from the oven and cool them on a rack.
To make the Frosting:
- Mix the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread the filling with a knife on the flat side of the Whoopies.
- Sandwich together, reserving some of the filling if you want to decorate the top
- Decorate each Whoopie, by spreading with a little icing and your choice of topping.