Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland to bona fide caterers and chefs aged 18+ that have entered the ‘UFS Easter Hunt’ competition on UFS.com excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, you must leave your details and also answer the competition question on https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk/chef-inspiration/our-promotions/easter-quiz.html and all correct answers will be automatically put into a prize draw.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 3rd April 2018.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- The prize is a £100 Amazon voucher
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone after the closing date of the promotion within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules
- The winners details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Easter Hunt competition, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7GR (within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.)
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- As concerns United Kingdom residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by United Kingdom law and the courts of the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7GR. (Please do not send entries to this address)