Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to bona fide Great Britain catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over who are members of the Promotor's Chef Rewards Scheme and are signed up as users of UFS Webshop at www.ufs.com/webshop. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- UFS Webshop users who purchase a minimum of £50 worth of products via the UFS Webshop between 06:00 GMT 11/06/2018 and 23:59 GMT on 16/07/2018qualify for a free gift of a training football. Subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- The training footballs will be dispatched to qualifying UFS Webshop users within 28 days of the first qualifying order over £50 being placed during the promotion period.
- There are 100 training footballs to give away.
- The training footballs will be delivered to UK addresses only.
- This promotion opens 06:00 GMT on 11/06/2018 and closes 23:59 GMT on 16/07/2018 or when the training footballs run out, whichever comes sooner.
- Gifts of the training footballs are limited to one training football per order of £50 and over and to one per qualifying bona fide Great Britain catering establishment.
- No photocopies will be accepted. No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other Chefs Rewards scheme or UFS Webshop offers or promotions.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Full Chef Rewards T&Cs are applicable to the Chef Rewards scheme which can be found at www.ufschefrewards.com. Full UFS Webshop T&Cs are applicable to the UFS Webshop which can be found at www.ufs.com/webshop.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, trading as Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).