UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN THE UK
- This promotion is open to the UK bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- To enter, visit https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk/chef-inspiration/our-promotions/promotions-and-competitions/lifebuoy-giveaway.html and fill in the form with your contact details, including email, first name, surname, job title, postal code and business name.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00 AM GMT on 19th January 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 8:00 AM GMT on 9th February 2021.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per establishment. Any establishment found to be using multiple email addresses to enter will be ineligible.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There is one prize in total. The winner will receive £1,500 worth of Lifebuoy products, comprising 25 units of Lifebuoy Hand Hygiene Gel 5L, 250 units of Lifebuoy Hand Hygiene Gel 500ml, 2 Lifebuoy manual hand gel dispensers, 2 Lifebuoy branded bathroom posters, 1 Lifebuoy branded entrance sticker, 2 Lifebuoy branded dispenser posters.
- The first entry drawn at random by a random number generator from all valid entries received by the closing date will win the prize of £1,500 worth of Lifebuoy products. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name an address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to: Lifebuoy Product Bundle Giveaway, Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House, Springfield Dr, Leatherhead KT22 7GR, UK within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. Entrants release Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).