Terms & conditions
- This promotion is open to UK bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- Purchase any two packs of PG tips 1100’s, or PG tips 200’s to receive your PG tips Caddy. Subject to availability.
- To claim your PG tips Caddy, visit ufs.com/caddy and fill in the online form and upload your invoice as proof of purchase. By filling in the online form you will receive an email confirming you have applied to receive a PG tips Caddy. You will be asked to provide details in order to dispatch your gift. Failure to provide details will result in the gift being forfeited.
- This promotion opens 00:00 GTM on 1/1/2019 and closes 23:59 GMT on 31/12/2019 or when gifts run out, whichever comes sooner.
- Gifts are limited to 3 caddies per establishment.
- Entrants should retain invoice as proof of purchase.
- No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- There are 1000 PG tips Caddy items to give away.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, trading as Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).