Terms & conditions
- This promotion is open to bona fide managers and chefs of senior care homes operating in UK aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to redeem.
- To apply for your Tea Station Kit, purchase 2 cases of PG tips 1100’s, 2 cases (4 pouches), visit ufs.com/pg-teastation, complete and submit the application form with the required information, including a copy of your invoice.
- The Tea Station Kit will be delivered to the senior care/nursing home address in the UK, as indicated on the application form within 60 days of submitting the form and will contain: 1 x Hot Water Container, 1 x Milk Jug, 1 x Sugar shaker or Jar, 1 x Jar for Coffee, 1 x PG tips Tea Caddy for Tea Bags,1 x A3 Colour Printed PG tips Advert.
- The promotion is limited to 1 Tea Station Kit per senior care/nursing home.
- The opening date for submission of redemption forms is 00:01 GMT on 1st September 2018 and the closing date for receipt of redemption forms is 23:59 GMT on 28th February 2019.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted forms will be accepted. Forms will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By redeeming the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).