Terms and Conditions
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND SOCIAL MEDIA & WEB-BASED ENTRY
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. This promotion is open to the UK and Republic of Ireland bona fide caterers from independent pubs, bars and inns, hotels, restaurants, cafes, sandwich and snack bars, where customers are eating onsite. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- To enter, visit www.ufs.com/goodreviews and complete the online entry form with the details requested. For the entry to be valid, entrants must provide a valid business name and type, job title, contact details (First name, last name, email, mobile number, address). Any entrant found to use multiple email accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00am GMT on 1st February 2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59pm GMT on 30th April 2019.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per establishment (Bona fide caterers from independent pubs, bars and inns, hotels, restaurants, cafes, sandwich and snack bars, where customers are eating onsite. In UK and Ireland). No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per establishment.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are 3 prizes available in total. Each of the 3 winners will receive the support of a social media manager for a year. Specifically this covers:
- Initial Month Support:
- Initial audit and optimisation recommendations – 4 hours for each winner
- Initial run through toolkit & virtual workshop – 2 hours for each winner
- Follow up to discuss specific content & community challenges, opportunities & optimisation - 4 hours for each winner Ongoing monthly support
- Ongoing monthly support
- Monthly content planning and reviews support – 2 hours per winner per month
- Monthly ongoing support service – 2 hours per winner per month
- Please note that the first consulation is to be face to face, future consultations and monthly support will be handled either via telephone or Skype based on winner preference.
- Initial Month Support:
- 3 winners will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will each win an equal prize as highlighted in point 9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within  days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to email@example.com within ten weeks after the closing date.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter / Facebook / Instagram.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).