Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK bona fide catering establishments, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees of the catering establishments must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- Complete a purchase and get delivery of £150 and over worth of products via ufs.com and receive a £5 Amazon gift voucher. Subject to availability.
- You will be asked to provide details during the checkout process including email address to dispatch your gift voucher. Failure to provide details will result in the gift vouchers being forfeited. Additional suppliers T&Cs may apply. Gift vouchers will be sent 30 days after completions of your purchase.
- This promotion opens 06:00 GMT on 21/03/2018 and closes 23:59 GMT on 30/04/2018 or when gift vouchers run out, whichever comes sooner.
- Gift vouchers are limited to one gift voucher per order of £150 and over worth of products. Gift vouchers are limited to 1 per catering establishment over the whole of the period of this promotion. All purchases must be made through a UK bonafide catering establishment.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- No photocopies will be accepted. No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- There are 3000 £5 Amazon gift vouchers to give away.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift voucher for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a gift voucher or withdraw gift voucher entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- We will be verifying that all completed purchases are validated and have not been cancelled and we will refuse to award a gift voucher or will withdraw a gift voucher entitlement if any qualifying purchase has been cancelled.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, trading as Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).