Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. This promotion is open to Great Britain bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- To enter, please fill in the form and submit your details on the official online prize draw page available at https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk/ufs-uk/en/chef-inspiration/our-promotions/promotions-and-competitions/amazon-competition.html to all those attending trade shows that Unilever food solutions are exhibiting at from 06/01/2019 to 31/10/2020. Once submitted you will receive an email confirming that you have been entered into the prize draw for a chance to win a £500 Amazon voucher.
- The opening date for entries is 9:00 GMT on 06/01/2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 18:00 GMT on 31/10/2020.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per bona fide catering establishment. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No incomplete entries will be accepted. No photocopies will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one prize of a £500 Amazon voucher. The winner will receive the Amazon voucher in the post to their confirmed address. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The first entry drawn at random by a computerised number generator will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the closing date. The winner must claim its prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Win an Amazon voucher, Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House. Springfield Drive. Leatherhead. KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller:Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).