HELLMAN’S AWAY FROM HOME PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to UK bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter
2. To enter, visit https://unilever.afxpages.com/unilever-hellmanns-stand-at-the-booker-trade-show-2022?disable-tracking=1 and enter your name, job title, business name, business address and your email address. For the entry to be valid, entrants must confirm that they are over 18, and that they consent to the T&C’s of the competition.
3. The opening date for entries is 12.01 BST on 01 / 09 / 2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST on 30 / 09 / 2022.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person and per email address. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. There will be one winner in total. The winner will win a £100 Russums Gift Voucher.
9. Russums Gift Voucher specifics:
a. The voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue.
b. The voucher is a physical voucher and will be sent to the winner by post.
c. Use of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher. The voucher may not be resold under any circumstances.
d. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and the voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated.
10. All valid entries received on or before the competition closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize outlined at clause 8. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by an email from Unilever Away from Home within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Hellmann’s Away from Home Prize Draw, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Registered Office Lever House, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA UK (please do not send entries to this address).