Terms and Conditions
This promotion is open to bona fide Caterers and Chefs only in the UK aged 18+ except employees of Unilever, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- This promotion gives the chance for Eligible Entrants to claim free Hellmann’s Caddies if they purchase 2 or more Hellmann’s Qualifying Products as defined below). The promotion is limited to ten entries per business and 30 Hellmann’s Caddies per business. (the “Promotion”).
- To enter, visit www.ufs.com/caddypromotion and send a copy of the delivery note(s) or sales invoice(s) from your wholesaler showing your purchase of any 2 cases of Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise 8 x 430ml, Hellmann’s Ketchup 8 x 430ml, Hellmann’s BBQ Sauce 8 x 430ml, Hellmann’s American-style Mustard 8 x 250ml (the “Qualifying Products”). You can buy two cases of any of the Qualifying Products enter the Promotion. The cases do not have to be the same. For the entry to be valid, entrants must provide their name, type of business, job title and email address).
- On receipt of a valid claim, the Hellmann’s Caddies will be sent out to the business address provided within 14 working days. The number of Hellmann’s Caddies sent will depend on the number of valid entries submitted per business and the availability of the Hellmann’s Caddies is limited to 20000.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00am GMT on 1st March 2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59pm GMT on 31st of December 2019. Promotion runs whilst stocks last.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on entry, it is required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter / Facebook / Instagram.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Eligible Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).