Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK and ROI bona fide caterers and chefs aged 18+ who are Booker customers, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, who have received news about this promotion with a link to the entry page.
- One sample per catering establishment and per IP address.
- Samples will be delivered to UK & ROI addresses only. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- To apply please go to www.ufs.com/cartedorsample, fill in all required fields and submit your details.
- There are 250 samples of 1 consumer unit of Carte D’Or Crème Brulee to give away.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 23.59 GMT on 31 December 2019 or when samples run out, whichever comes sooner.
- Applications from consumer, agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- As concerns UK residents, these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns ROI residents, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, trading as Unilever Food Solutions, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).