Hellmann’s QSR Sachet Campaign Ts & Cs
1. This promotion is open to UK caterers and their employees aged 18 or over from QSR (Quick service restaurants), including cafes, sandwich and snack bars, where customers are eating onsite, takeaway or delivery. It is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. Applicants must visit https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk/chef-inspiration/Hellmanns/Hellmanns-mayo-sachet-sample.html and fill in a form receive a case of Hellmann’s 198 x 10ml Real Mayo sachet pack and a case of Hellmann’s 198 x 10ml Ketchup sachet pack.
3. To apply for free sachet packs applicants must go to https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk/chef-inspiration/Hellmanns/Hellmanns-mayo-sachet-sample.html , fill in all required fields and submit their details.
4. This promotion opens on 22nd March 2021 and closes on 31 July 2021 or when the samples run out, whichever comes sooner.
5. Only one sample of each sample pack per establishment.
6. Samples will be delivered to UK addresses only.
7. There are 800 samples of each of the Hellmann’s sachet packs to give away in total. The sample include one (1) case of Hellmann’s mayonnaise sachet pack and one (1) case of Hellmann’s ketchup sachet pack.
8. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
9. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
12. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
15. As concerns UK residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR