Terms & Conditions
Safari Bonus Points
1. Eligible customers can earn 500 Safari bonus points when they download and register for the My Professional Rewards app from 12.01am GMT on 1st March until 11:59pmGMT on 31st March 2023.
2. Eligible Customer” means business customers who are:
i. based in the UK;
ii. independent, single unit corporate entities or sole traders operating one or more sites;
iii. not part of or controlled by a group of companies;
iv. not part of a franchise or group of entities trading under a common brand name;
v. not operating as a wholesaler business or “cash and carry” business;
vi. and not Bidfood National Account customers;
3. The 500 Safari bonus points can only be earned once by each eligible customer throughout the qualifying period.
4. Safari points will be credited to customers’ Safari accounts within 10 working days of the promotion coming to an end.
5. No cash alternatives will be offered.
6. For full details of the terms and conditions associated with Safari Rewards please visit Bidfood-safari.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
My Professional Rewards Points
7. Eligible freetrade customers can also earn 500 My Professional Rewards points when they successfully upload their first invoice to the MyProfessional Rewards app from 12.01am GMT on 1st March until 11:59pm GMT on 31st March 2023.
8. In order to redeem the promotion eligible freetrade customers must register for the My Professional Rewards app using the same email address that they have used to register for Safari rewards.
9. The My Professional Loyalty Scheme is open to Bona fide UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and ROI catering establishments and their employees aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Scheme. The scheme is open to operators with no existing agreement with UFS Food Solutions and that have 12 or less establishments.
10. The 500 My Professional Rewards points can only be earned once by each eligible customer throughout the qualifying period.
11. No cash alternatives will be offered.
12. My Professional Rewards points will be credited to customers’ My Professional Rewards account within 10 working days of their first invoice being successfully uploaded to the My Professional Rewards app.
13. For full details of the terms and conditions associated with My Professional Rewards please visit www.myprofessionalrewards.com/terms-and-conditions.
Points from the two rewards schemes may not be combined and must be redeemed separately in line with the terms and conditions of each scheme.