UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
1. This promotion is open to Care chefs working in the care sector in the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. This promotion is open to chefs working in the care sector in Great Britain, the UK and Republic of Ireland bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/124764359300091 and join the closed group to become a member before the 31st of May 2022 for the chance to win a Pareusi Elegance kitchen knife. For the entry to be valid, entrants must be working as chefs within care homes and must answer the group entry drop down questions.
3. The opening date for entries is 6AM GMT on 7th March 2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries 8PM GMT on the 31st of May 2022.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person via Facebook, IP address or email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
7. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://www.facebook.com/groups/124764359300091 immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from https://www.facebook.com/groups/124764359300091 at any time without prior notice to entrants.
8. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. There are 2 prizes in total. Each of the 2 winners will receive 1 Pareusi Elegance kitchen knife. Each knife is worth £245.
13. A third party will collate all valid entries and use an automated system to select the 2 winners. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners will be notified by This Is Home Facebook account via a direct tag within 14 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the tag confirming their full name and address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
17. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.]
Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR / Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24] (please do not send entries to this address).