Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to Great Britain bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter
- To enter, visit www.ufs.co.uk/knorrmothersday and complete and submit the entry form with the relevant information
- The opening date for entries is 00:01GMT on 17 / 02 / 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 08 / 03 / 2020.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per email address.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from www.ufs.co.uk/knorrmothersday immediately.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There is 1 grand prize and 80 runners up prizes. The grand prize winner will receive £500 worth of flowers from a supplier of our choice. The flowers will include one bouquet to be delivered to an address of the winner’s choice. The rest will be delivered to the bona fide catering establishment for display. The flowers will arrive by 23/03/2020. Each of the 80 runners up will receive a ‘recipe pack’ which includes 1 x ladle, 1 x Vegan recipe brochure and 1 x Gluten Free recipe book. These will be delivered to the address of the bona fide catering establishment that was submitted on their entry form. The runners up will receive their prizes 28 days after the closing date.
- The first entry drawn at random by a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all entries received by the closing date will win the Grand Prize and the next 80 entries drawn will each win a Runner-Up Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by an email / telephone call from a Unilever Food Solutions representative within 7days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email/telephone call by confirming their full name and address of the catering establishment and the address chosen for the bouquet delivery within 3 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. The 80 runners up will receive the recipe pack to the catering address submitted on the entry form.
- The winners’ and the runners up details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to OMNE, 6 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Rd, Bedford, MK45 2NW within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during 2020. The winner grants us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage/ photographs / testimonials] in any media and through any media channel.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Entrants release Facebook / Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).