The Burnt Chef Project is a non-profit campaign operating to challenge mental health stigma in hospitality through online training, open conversations and sales of branded custom merchandise. The earnings are used to re-invest back into mental health training and useful resources. Visit their shop here.
The Burnt Chef Project provides:
- The Burnt Chef Support Service provides 24/7 support to anyone within hospitality who feels like they want to talk to someone about their mental health. To use this free service just text: BURNTCHEF to 85258 24/7 and a trained volunteer will aim to respond to you within 5 minutes.
- FREE resources such as a ‘Wellness Action Plan’, Employee Check-In Guide, Deep Breathing Tips video and more!
Pilot Light is a campaign focused on inspiring change in the way people think and act about mental health through addressing industry specific issues found in hospitality. Pilot Light ignites a conversation around mental health stigma, and supports the learning and understanding of mental health issues by offering content, tools and resources.
About Pilot Light:
- They are partnering with Shout, a 24/7 UK crisis text service available for times when people feel they need immediate support.
- By texting SHOUT to 85258, you will be put in touch with a trained Crisis Volunteer (CV) who will chat to you using trained techniques via text.
- If you feel that one of your colleagues is struggling, Pilot Light offers guidelines and information on how to spot the signs.
- For their advice and information on staying well, click here.
The Healthy Hospo app:
- Available 24/7 to provide lessons and resources to give the support you need for a happier, healthier life
- Exclusive discounts from partners
- Earn rewards as you complete lessons!