If you’re selling, or interested in selling, Ben & Jerry’s irresistible range of ice creams, then you’ll want to ensure that you’re doing everything you can to sell as many as possible! That’s why we’ve created a range of point of sale solutions that you can display in your quick service restaurant.
Point of sale can increase ice cream sales by 20%
From branded freezers to posters and bag stickers, we’ve got a range of branded point of sale that, as a seller, you can get your hands on.
When you’re thinking about what point of sale to use where, consider your customers’ buying journey. We like to break this down into 3 parts: Attract, Engage and Sell.
Step 1: Attract
- This is about capturing attention from afar
- Use POS to draw customers in
- Make them think “Mmm, ice cream!”
Step 2: Engage
- Engage and entice customers giving them a reason to purchase by creating desire.
- Make them want to explore the range.
Step 3: Sell
- Help your customers to choose an ice cream!
- Display your range and pricing clearly and concisely
- Make sure your freezer is well stocked
- Ben & Jerry’s ‘sell’ POS includes digital menu boards and bag stickers
 Unilever Controlled Case Study 2022