For the soup:
- Place the ham hock in to a saucepan and pour over the water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 2 hours, skimming occasionally.
- Once cooked remove the hock from the water and allow to cool slightly before shredding the meat.
- Set aside until needed.
- Strain 2.5ltr of the cooking water in to a new saucepan and bring back to the boil.
- Whisk in the KNORR Classic Cream of Leek soup.
- Add the peas and simmer for 3 minute then remove from the heat and blend until smooth.
- Remove the soup from the heat and pour in to serving bowls.
- Garnish with flaked ham hock and pea shoots.