- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Place the peppers on a tray and roast for 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and place into a bowl, cover with cling-film and allow the skins to steam loose.
- Allow the peppers to cool slightly then peel the skin and remove the seeds.
- Pat the peppers dry, and place in a blender then add the breadcrumbs, lemon juice, cumin, chilli and Knorr Professional Garlic Puree.
- Blitz the mix to a rough paste then chop then remove and spoon into a bowl.
- Chop the walnuts then stir through along with the olive oil and salt.
- Spoon the dip into a shallow bowl and serve at room temperature.