- Mix the Water and Plain Flour and Seasoning together to create a smooth paste.
- Dip Chicken Breast into flour and water paste then into panko Breadcrumbs ensuring the chicken is completely covered.
- To cook Jasmine Rice. Rinse under running water till clear to remove alittle of the starch.
- In a covered pan bring rice, salt and 1litre of water to boil, and simmer for 10 minutes. Leave to rest covered for 15 minutes.
- Fry the chicken until golden and above 75c.
- Pour the KNORR Blue Dragon Katsu Sauce into a saucepan and bring to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Slice the chicken and place onto a plate. Top with quenelle of the rice.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, garnish with tenderstem Broccoli and serve.