Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Skewers 30 pc
Cucumber 100 g
Japanese rice vinegar 150 ml
Star anise 2 g
Demerara sugar 75 g
Chicken breast, skinless 1 kg
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for 24 hours.
- Cut Chicken into 2cm dice and cover in KNORR Blue Dragon Teriyaki Marinade.
- Thread Chicken onto Skewers (3 per portion).
- For Pickles: Heat Vinegar, Star Anise and Demerara sugar till it sugar dissolves. Then chill
- Add small diced Mouli to pickling liquor for 2 hours then add thinly Sliced Cucumber for 30 mins prior to service.
- Cook Skewers on Griddle over Medium heat to above 75c.
- Sprinkle with Sesame seeds and serve 3 per portion on platter with pickled Cucumber and Mouli.