More detailed information is available as a series of PDF downloads using the links at the bottom of this page. Print them out and put them up in your kitchen to aid staff training and keep hygiene top of mind.
Infection Control & Prevention Of Coronavirus
Good hygiene practices reduce risk of infection. Remember to wash your hands before and after key moments such as starting work, visiting the toilet, handling waste, preparing food, coughing or sneezing, eating and after each cleaning task.
Remember, staff with symptoms should not be at work and should isolate at home as per current government guidelines. Follow these key steps to help prevent the spread:
- Clean Hands: All staff should practice hand hygiene, in the right way, at key points in time to prevent the spread of germs.
- Coughing and Sneezing: Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or use your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and Disinfect Surfaces: Clean and disinfect more frequently than usual.
TIP: Avoid cross-contamination of germs by ensuring the soap dispenser is thoroughly cleaned daily using a disinfectant cleaner.
How to wash your hands
- Wet hands before applying soap, then dispense enough soap to cover the whole hand surface.
- Rub hands, fingers and thumbs, wrists and forearms for 20 seconds.
- Rinse and dry hands thoroughly.
Discover our 12-step guide to hand washing – Download using the link below.
Pro Formula by Diversey provides a full range of professionally formulated cleaning products, paired with trusted Unilever brands such as Cif, Domestos and Persil. Click here to explore the full range.