Buttermilk jerk fried chicken
A KNORR Jerk Paste inspired buttermilk chicken served with a spiced jerk and honey dip.
- Pre-heat a deep fat fryer to 180c
- Cut the chicken into long strips.
For the jerk buttermilk fried chicken:
- Mix the KNORR Jerk Paste, buttermilk together then pour over the chicken and make sure it is fully covered.
- Leave to marinate overnight.
For the jerk and honey dip:
- Put the tomato ketchup, KNORR Jerk Paste and honey in a bowl and whisk together.
- Coat the chicken in flour then deep fry for3-4 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Place the chicken either on a plate or disposable container and serve with the Jerk and honey dip.