For the dish:
- Pre-heat the oven 200c.
- Cut the cauliflower in to 10 steaks
- Place flour and water in to a bowl and whisk to create a batter.
- Place panko in a separate bowl
- Coat cauliflower steaks, one at a time into the batter, then press in panko to coat.
- Place on to a lined tray then repeat with remaining cauliflower steaks.
- Place the tray in to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Bring the soya milk to the boil then whisk in the KNORR White Roux until the sauce thickens..
- Pour the KNORR Tomato & Basil sauce in to a saucepan and gently heat..
- Remove the cauliflower from oven then spoon over the tomato & basil sauce and top with the white sauce.
- Grate the vegan cheese then sprinkle on top.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve.