Marmite churros with Hellmann's Mayo
This side dish recipe for BBQ season is a take on the classic potato dauphine, mash potato, savoury choux pastry and marmite. Served with HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise as a dip.
For the churros:
- Boil the potatoes until cooked.
- Drain the potatoes and leave to dry in a colander.
- Rice the potatoes and leave to one side.
- Put the milk and MEADOWLAND Professional in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Beat in the strong flour until it comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the eggs until fully incorporated.
- Take the mash, choux pastry and mix together until smooth.
- Mix in the Marmite to the potato mix.
- Place the potato mix into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Pre-heat a fryer to 180°C.
- Pipe the mix directly into the oil forming long strips in the oil.
- Turn after 1 min. and allow to brown on both sides.
- Serve with HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise