For the marinade:
- Trim any access fat from the beef.
- Mix the KNORR Professional Garlic Puree and KNORR Professional Paprika Puree together then spread over the beef.
- Cover with cling film and chill for 2 hours.
- Bring the water to the boil then whisk in the KNORR Professional Beef Jelly bouillon.
- Remove and set aside until needed.
For the Brisket:
- Pre-heat oven 150c.
- Remove the beef from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat oil then add the beef and brown on both sides then remove and place into a deep roasting tray.
- Pour the bouillon over the beef then cover with parchment and foil.
- Place into the oven and cook for 5 hours.
- Once cooked, remove and pour the cooking liquor into a saucepan.
- Cover the beef and allow to rest.
- Bring the cooking liquor to the boil and reduce by ⅔ then pour in the bourbon and KNORR BBQ Paste.
- Simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Pour the glaze over the beef.
- Slice against the grain and serve.