For the sauce:
- Bring the water to the boil then whisk in the KNORR Cheese Sauce.
- Cover with cling film and set aside until needed.
For the pasta:
- Bring a pan of water to the boil then add the KNORR Macaroni.
- Cook for 10-12 min. then drain and refresh.
- Preheat oven 190°C.
- Melt thebutter and add the breadcrumbs.
- Fry for 3-4 min. until golden and crispy then remove and set aside.
- Add the pasta to the sauce along with the COLMAN'S Horseradish, sliced spring onionsand crab then fold in the grated cheese.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Bake for 12-15 min. until golden around the edges then remove from the oven.
- Place the dish on to a serving plate and sprinkle over the toasted breadcrumbs.