For the soup:
- Pour the water in to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the gnocchi and cook for2 minutes or until they float to the top of the water.
- Remove the gnocchi and set aside until needed.
- Bring the water back to the boil then whisk in the KNORR Classic Cream of Leek soup then reduce the heat and simmer for3 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat and add the cheese then blend until smooth.
- Add the gnocchi back to the soup then pour in to serving bowls.
- Garnish with olive oil, pesto and more grated cheese.