Chicken, Kale and Salsify
For the soup:
- Peel and cut the salsify in to 1” pieces.
- Cook in boiling water until soft.
- In the same wateradd the kale andblanch for 1 minute then remove and set aside.
- Bring the water back to the boil and whisk in the KNORR Classic Cream of Chicken soup then reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the kale and cream to the soup then remove from the heat.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan then add the salsify and cook until golden brown.
- Pour the soup into serving bowls then garnish with the salsify, chopped chives, shredded chicken and crispy kale.