Watercress Soup with Crispy Bacon and Poached Duck Egg
For the soup:
- Pour the water in to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Whisk in the KNORR Classic Cream of Vegetable soup then reduce the heat and simmer for3 minutes.
- Add in the watercress then blend until smooth.
- Return to the heat and simmer.
For the garnish::
- Lay the bacon out on to an oven tray, cover with parchment paper and place another tray on top.
- Place in to the oven and bake for 20 minutes @ 170C until crispy.
- Poach the eggs. then refresh in ice water.
- Place the poached egg in to boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove the soup from the heat and pour in to serving bowls.
- Garnish withthe warmpoached egg, crispy bacon and the pea shoots.