For the soup:
- Peel and slice the artichokes then place in to a saucepan and cover with the water.
- Bring the saucepan to the boil add the thyme and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and blend until smooth.
- Return to the heat and bring back to the boil.
- Whisk in the KNORR Classic Cream of Mushroom soup then reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the mushroom until golden.
- Remove the soup from the heat and pour in to serving bowls.
- Garnish with the mushrooms, a spoon of crème fraiche and some crispy artichokes.