UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN
1. This promotion is open to Great Britain bona fide catering and retail establishments, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. To enter, visit https://twitter.com/hunts_ and follow the account. The post a selfie of yourself standing in front of your fully stocked Wall’s cabinet, tag @Hunts_ and use the hashtag #freecase. For the entry to be valid, entrants must follow Hunts_ and use the hashtag #freecase. Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
3. The opening date for entries is 00.01 GMT on 28/09/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is midnight GMT on 31/10/2020
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Twitter account.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. [Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Wall’s and Magnum and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos Wall’s and Magnum unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).]
7. [If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.]
8. [Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from www.twitter.com/hunts_immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from www.twitter.com/hunts_ at any time without prior notice to entrants.]
9. [If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.]
10. [Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.]
11. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. [By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.]
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. There are four prizes in total. Each winner will receive one case of Magnum Classic ice creams.
15. The first four entries drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize.
16. The winners will be notified by a Twitter direct message from Hunts_ within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full names and addresses within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
17. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK Ltd. within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
20. [These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Registered Office Lever House, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA UK] (please do not send entries to this address).