DOSAGE: Soup Powder 102g, water 1.7 litres (Makes 10 portions). Entire pack, Water 34 litres (Makes 200 portions). 1. Ensure the product is well mixed before weighing out. 2. Stir the required amount of soup mix into cold water. 3. Bring to the boil, while stirring. 4. Simmer for approximately 4 minutes, whisking occasionally. 5. For best results, whisk thoroughly before serving. 6. Unused prepared portions must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
Keep in a cool dry place. Reseal after use.
- Knorr 1-2-3 soup is a range of popular varieties in dehydrated format. Using this product saves time and money, provides consistent quality, greater choice and convenience to the caterer. - Bain Marie stable
- Milk and its derivatives
- May contain eggs and their derivatives
- May contain cereals containing gluten
- May contain celery and its derivatives
- No MSG added
- No artificial colours
- No added artificial preservatives
- Meets DH 2012 salt targets
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Potatoes (32%), potato starch, salt, palm fat, leek (4.7%), sugar, onion powder, rice flour, yeast extract, LACTOSE, flavourings, MILK proteins, spices (garlic, turmeric, pepper). May contain gluten, egg and celery.
Dehydrated Leek & Potato Soup Mix
Product Nutrient Information
Reference Intake 8400kJ/2000kcal 8400kJ/2000kcal
Per 100 g/ml