Spiced apricot chutney
Chef Hacks: use our KNORR Patak's Professional Butter Chicken Paste and KNORR Professional Ginger Puree to create a spiced apricot chutney that can be used as a dip or as an accompaniment in other dishes.
For the chutney
- Slice the dried apricots.
- Put the white wine vinegar and caster sugar into a suitable pan and reduce until it is a syrup consistency.
- Add in the Knorr Professiol Ginger Puree and the Patak's Butter Chicken Paste and boil for 1 min.
- Then add in the sliced apricots and mix through.
- Add the water and boil to incorporate.
- Remove from the heat andallow to infuse at room temperature for an hour then serve.